I'm so tired!! We received 3 foster girls last Tuesday and I've been 'whelmed' since. Not sure if it's Over-whelmed or what. "S" is 1 week old, "G" is 5 yrs, and big sister "V" is 8 yrs. Sweet girls, but the mess that 5 kids can create is, well, overwhelming! I wake up with "S", go to sleep for an hour or so, up with Curtis, sleep an hour or so, then back up with "S" again.
Karen is spending the week with Grandma and Grandpa Steele, so that's one less person to tend to.
It's hot here, too. We have pathetic A/C, so it just puts a dent into the temp in the house, but I'll take what I can get!
Did someone say "nap time"??
Sunday, August 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! What a housefull of kids, and an emotional roller coaster too! Glad you can help with S, V and G, but ((HUGS)) to you on your lack of sleep, etc. I'm sure you ARE feeling OVERWHELMED! Hats off to you! ((HUGS)) to you!!!
Love,
Karmen
Post a Comment