Wednesday, January 18, 2006

How things are going...

Goodness... it never slows down around here!! so below you see some of Curter's Birthday Party pictures.

We got a new computer for Christmas with a new photo program, so I'm still learning how to use it.

Curtis turned ONE on January 13. We had his party the next day. We had a monkey jungle theme with green streamers all over the ceiling (still need to pull staples out!). We had two cakes... one was free from Safeway and one I made that day.














Curtis got a cool gift from his great-grandpa-Cecil Curtis... Grandpa had been wanting to make that for a long time. Curtis likes the ping pong balls inside the wheels. Bingo anyone??













The girls have now been with us for 5 months! Can you believe it? Time has sure flown! Sydney is doing great! She's meeting every benchmark for development, weighs almost 16#. She is such a smiley little girl... our "Little Bit".

Curtis is 24.5# and 30-some inches long. Growing like crazy!! He has 8 teeth coming in so we've had some miserable days.

Gracie is doing great in Kindergarten. She's learning how to spell words and can recognize and give sounds for most of the alphabet. She is a very hard worker around the house. Her half sister lives here in town so we see her every day (we watch her after school).

Karen is zooming through reading and math classes. Although we still have anger and bully issues with her, she's growing up and learning how to effectively deal with problems. She's so beautiful!

Vanessa is doing very well in 3rd grade. She is involved in Good News Club after school every other Tuesday. She can memorize and retain Scripture superbly. She quotes verses from September's lesson!

1 comment:

Chris Steele said...

I love that cake! I hope I'm that creative when the time comes.