
See my pretty new bed?? My whole room is now new after a year's work. Last year, while Paul was gone on a trip, Dad came over and helped me redo our room. The walls are the brown paneling, so the room was dark and gloomy. We painted the blue.. "Honky Tonk Blue"... put up the chair rail, I put up the quilt rack and the room was instantly a retreat. So much more inviting and calm. Then my Dad was working on my head/foot board. It is made from old pews in the church I grew up in. Solid mahogany. Beautiful wood. I am so thrilled with the results. Someday I'll finish the room by replacing my bedside tables. Thank you Dad!!!!
2 comments:
Ris: The bed picture came up quickly but as soon as the pic of curtis with the asparagus came up the other picture disappeared. Strange. Mom
The bed is gorgeous! Someday I'll have a frame on my bed, too.
Post a Comment