Thursday, June 15, 2006

Father's Day

Father's Day weekend!

We are heading out of town! YEEHAW! We haven't done much when we had so many kids, but now we are free-er to do stuff. I'm looking forward to hitting the road.

My Mom had an angiogram today. Everything looks good! Thank You Jesus for that! Now she is free and clear to head to Africa. They leave in one month and will be gone until October.

I'm getting a new niece next month. I'm pretty excited. I bought 3 more outfits and a pair of shoes for her. Her name is Pauberly... a combination of Paul and Kimberly... or PB for short.

I should get back to packing. I definitely have things to do. I cut both Karen's and Curtis' hair today. I need to vacuum that up. I have to put my clothes in a bag too. work work work

1 comment:

Chris Steele said...

I am jealous of your vacation! Jon heads to camp on Monday, but we're going to try to do one last vacation the weekend before the Fourth. Plus, our anniversary is Wednesday (while he's gone), so we'll celebrate that big event the same weekend.