
I don't care what Phil says... it's still very COLD here!! We did get up to 40* today, but it has already dropped to 30* and it's 6:30.
Today was my last day of work at the church. I feel called to be a stay at home mom. I have beren working for over 3 years. I worked my entire pregnancy and the whole 2 years Curtis has been breathing oxygen. I feel it's time. This will also allow us to take in younger foster kids since at the moment we are strictly grade-school.
I did have a very hard time leaving. I packed up my last things, said "See you Sunday" to Pastor and left before I cried. I'm such a sap!!
1 comment:
Just checking in on my "employee of the month" for the last 3 years. Hey, it was not easy seeing you walk out that door for the last time. At least we still get to work together on other projects around the church. Take care..."See ya Sunday." Pastor Sam
Post a Comment