Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Accident Girl Strikes Again

Last Friday Karen and I pedaled our bikes to church (1-ish mile) and then back. On my bike, Curtis's seat is in front of me. As we were waiting at a cross walk so we could cross the highway so we could get home, a guy in a car asked if we were going Right or Left (because my bike was pointed right). I lifted my arm to point Left, and dropped the bike. It scraped up my leg bad, tearing up the top layer of skin. That also meant I dropped Curtis. Thankfully he wears his helmet, so when his head bounced, it only scared him. He did get some road rash on his elbow, but that's it. It didn't scare him either to get back on. We ride about 2x a day. But I got bruised up (same leg as pitchfork incident) and have some lumps that are healing. These pix were taken today; 5 days after incident.


No comments: