Friday, April 11, 2008

As of today....

Here is where we stand today. Walls are painted with just a couple little spots to be touched up.



I haven't asked if I can put up that vinyl sticker yet, but I might put it there. We still need to find ceiling tiles to replace the ones I tore. Then outside trim, blinds up, and we're good to host. Oh yeah, clean up everything else that had stuff tossed into during the demo.

Dad said he'll have our 'entertainment center' in a couple weeks.



3 comments:

Margaret said...

Your room looks great, and it didn't take TOO long, did it? I know that all the work will be and is worth it.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Your room looks lovely.
Grandma Steele

Dave said...

Nice job! Maybe you can get your own show on HGTV! Did you post what got stuck in the time capsule?