
I am asking that you would pray for Karen. She's getting into trouble and doing things that hurt other people. She has hit a couple girls on her soccer team a couple times. She always says it's an accident, but it's getting hard to believe that. Last night the hit in the back was hard enough to drop the girl to her knees. Karen says it's because she's so big and tall that she can't control her body or was just swinging her arms and it hit. She apologizes, but really shows no remorse. Her tears seem to be "everyone hates me" emotion.
I called the school counselor today. He's new to elementary, but has been in the district for 18 years. He is a Christian pastor who loves Jesus, so that is wonderful. He's going to call her in and maybe set up weekly sessions. I pray she opens up and he can find out what's going on. He can talk about Jesus, so that makes me happy.
Please pray for wisdom for Paul and I. Pray for healing for her, whatever it is that needs healed.
Thanks.
4 comments:
Your dad and I love Karen so much and it hurts us to know that she has problems. I do pray often for her. And will continue to do so.
Kids can really put us through our paces. I think that you and your husband are very good parents to put this on a front burner for your family. So many parents now ignore very real problems their children have in favor of pretending all is well. She's a beautiful little girl and with G-d's grace and your hard work, she'll get through this.
Take care, Larisa.
How are things going? I hope better.
Yes, update please. We've been praying.
Post a Comment