Thursday, November 06, 2008

Blessings

My foster kids came with a few clothes. Actually, they came with a lot, but too much of it is summer stuff. Baby has a lot of stuff... but most of it is pants and very few shirts. Toddler has not so much. I'm shopping for deals so I can get more stuff with my measely $24/month allowance. Well, today my online friend Lee Ann sent me a box of goodies for Toddler. Lots of pants, some long-sleeved shirts, a couple sweaters, a pajama, and the coolest high top Converses. So thank you Lee Ann for blessing us! I was near crying with the feeling of love opening that box.


So... here's my Thank You... I'm shipping back something for you in the box:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From one frugal mom to another... Check out Goodwill. My boys grow so fast that I donate the clothes back as fast as I buy them. Most of the clothes are new or nearly new.

Blessings.

Fredna said...

Feel free to send that box to my address. I'll bet that would be one sure way to get your parents to visit us in Malawi! Blessings.

Suzie said...

St. Vincent in WW is a good place to get things. I'll ask around and you might find a care package at your house.