Paul's garden is going amazingly well, already. He has most everything still in trays in the house and in the garage. He should be able to transplant here soon. We are having gorgeous days, so the threat of frost should be gone in the near future. This weekend he also planted 2 flowering crab apple, 2 lilacs, kiwi and strawberries. It's so nice having a green-thumbed hubby. We'll be eating nice and healthy this summer!!
Oh, and my apologies to those who are still asking if we are moving to The Netherlands. That was just an April Fool's joke. We're here for a good long time, as far as we know. God's surprised us before.
My parents leave for their 4th (and final?) trip to Africa in less than one month. This time they'll be gone for 4 months. They asked if we want any souvenirs, but I told them to spend the money on those there that need it and bring me stories and pictures.
I should get moving. I'm 2 days behind in my BSF lesson for this week. Curtis is at Speech Therapy and the 2 little ones are napping. It's quiet, so I should be able to focus on Moses and Deuteronomy.
1 comment:
Hooray for Karen--both in softball and in field trip etiquette :). Love ya!
Post a Comment