Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ahhhh Tea

Good morning. My dad likes his cup of joe. I enjoy tea. This week when I shopped, I found a box of tea on sale for $2 and I had a $1 coupon. (Savings of about 75%) It's Spiced Apple Cinnamon and I love it! With a blop of honey, it's quite enjoyable.

but seriously... do we need more tea? Have you seen our cupboard full of tea? Usually we're the loose-leaf type. I probably have 20 bags of tea to try, brew pots and tea balls. And yet I buy a box of tea bags! I make no sense! (yes I do... I like a bargain).

I'm addicted to couponing and I'm not afraid to admit it. At Albertson's I spent $82 and saved $96. At Safeway, spent $50 and saved $73.

I have a customer on my paper route that gives me his Oregonian coupons. He leaves them for me each Monday morning. He's such a blessing to me. He saves me oodles of money!

My mother in law gave me old vinyl disk holder pages to put my coupons in. I alphabetize by brand name or manufacturer. Also food and non-food. I carry my book with me to each store, just in case something on the clearance rack catches my eye. I like free!

I ♥ coupons.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

You are my amazing shopping daughter. Keep up the good work for your family.