Monday, August 15, 2005

Camping at Jubilee Lake

This is our 3rd time camping at Jubilee Lake. Talk about a dirty time!! woowee!! Seven days and my shower and own bed have never felt better.




This is how Curtis took his daily bath. The water got warm enough that it was fun to play in.









I caught the first and biggest fish.




I always take a picture of Paul with his baby while camping.

My girlfriend got baptised during our church service.

See these yucky feet? That's with a 'bath' that morning. My feet are still stained from all the dirt!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We really enjoyed looking at all the pictures of the family.
Grandma Steele

Anonymous said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWW look at those icky feet! lmbo. jk... well sorta.

Looks like lots of fun! Justin has a camp shower. you fill it up with water. and it hangs in the sun all day. It gets pretty warm. Then you shower with it. We drape a tarp around and have our own camping shower. Gotta love the coleman store!

Chris Steele said...

I miss real camping with trees and lakes. I mean, sure, there are Bayous here, but no mountains. I need to come to Jubilee next year.

Anonymous said...

Nice that you had your toes painted on those dirty feet! Aunt Jeanne