This last Friday, my family took my parents to the SeaTac airport to start their journey to Africa. Botswana to be exact. The ride up was very good. It's about 5 hours and we stopped twice. Any more than that and Curtis starts to revolt because 'you are making me get into this carseat AGAIN?' We dropped them off at Kiss and Fly Zone so the kisses and hugs were brief. I told my parents I was proud of them. They took off that night at 11:30ish, hit Dulles for a couple hours, then Johannesburg and then Botswana. They landed 8:00 a.m. our time on Sunday. LOOONG day they had!
They will be gone for 3 months and we'll make the journey to get them in October. Dad will be doing carpentry and Mom will work in their library. I'm looking forward to seeing some of their pictures.
Monday, July 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment