A friend sent me this link to see your noodle cake. How did you make the noodles? It's so clever!Your kids are cute, too.
The noodles are just decorator's icing with a bit of yellow food dye. Then I piped it through a bag with a #5 tip. Thanks. :o)
As Larisa's mom I can tell you that the cake was just too cute. Larisa is very clever and likes the challenge of making just the right cake for her kids' birthdays.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
A friend sent me this link to see your noodle cake. How did you make the noodles? It's so clever!
Your kids are cute, too.
The noodles are just decorator's icing with a bit of yellow food dye. Then I piped it through a bag with a #5 tip. Thanks. :o)
As Larisa's mom I can tell you that the cake was just too cute. Larisa is very clever and likes the challenge of making just the right cake for her kids' birthdays.
Post a Comment