Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Life in General

So things are going along just fine here in the PALS household. Karen is going to a 5th grade class for her math. She might need to bump up to the higher level since she says she's not learning anything new. Smarty Pants! She should be joining them for Reading, also.

Curtis is a crack up. He always wants to 'talk in you ear' , but it's never about anything very secret.

The girls might be going home this weekend! I'm quite suprised as I thought it'd be a bit longer since there was a step to be done before going home. All the legal-ese that must be gone through. But they are considered to have been completed. Guess I'll find out for sure tomorrow. Better start packing!

The weather can't decide what it wants to do. Saturday it was no-jacket-plat-at-the-park weather. Sunday it was freezing fog. Yesterday it snowed. Today it's just cold.

I've started Bible Study Fellowship that my friend had been attending. I started the first of January. They were beginning The Life Of Moses, so some exciting Exodus/Leviticus reading. I am learning quite a bit and am excited to find out all I'll be learning in the months to come. Curtis gets to go since they have a wonderful kids' program. He likes it.. especially snack time!

Time to entertain the restless natives. ♥♥

2 comments:

Margaret said...

So 5th Grade math is easy also? Wow! She is such a smart girl.

I'm glad you're involved in the BSF. You'll enjoy learning and also being involved with the other adults.

Love those kids--I sure do.

Mom

Margaret said...

How are all my beautiful angel faces this holiday morning?

Mom