Tuesday, July 12, 2005

48 hours?

I don't know how the people on Trading Spaces do it... they must have an army behind the scenes in order to get everything done in time. It took Dad & I all day to do the primer and 2 coats of paint. I ran to the orange box to buy chair rail, then we decided the trim we took down wasn't worth saving, so we'll be going again to buy more for the door, window and closet. I shoudl get the whole room done for $100, but I do need new blinds/curtain. That might be another $50, so we'll see. I have a new quilt that I just finished last month, thanks to a dear lady in our church.

Dad's coming back tomorrow to finish the trim... don't want Paul's surprise be to have to finish his surprise. I'm really liking how it is turning out; I hope he does, too.

No comments: