Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Surprise Space Design on a Quarter




Here are pictures of our bedroom redecorate surprise for Paul. I'm very happy with it.

Here are the rules: no minding the messy bed, the closet, or anything else that would make you think less of me! :o)

I had already begun taking things off the walls, so this is a "just after I begun" stage.

First coat of paint is up.

FINAL RESULTS...well, almost. I am heading to Wal*Mart to buy side tables (I hope), white curtains, and outlet covers.


On the wall above the head of the bed, I have a quilt rack that will hold Paul's Great-Grandma's quilt. The mirror --> is my grandma's. The white gown below is my other grandma's. The teddy bear is my Dad's. The cross [above] is from my Great Grandpa. My Dad made the wall sconces. My Mom made the 2 pillows in 'front' on the bed. And I made the quilt with help from my Mom and Mom-in-law, and Mary from church.


So what do you think? I hope Paul likes it!!

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Wow, Larisa, it really looks great. So bright and fresh.

Chris Steele said...

You didn't tell me you had a blog! I love your room--I think Paul will, too. I also know the hard, time-consuming, and sometimes aggravating work of painting/remodeling. It looks fabulous!

snotbottom said...

you are osum

Anonymous said...

akly the oun that said larisa is karen's

Anonymous said...

akly the oun that said larisa is karen's

Anonymous said...

akly the oun that said larisa is karen's

Anonymous said...

hi wife
osum room dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????>>>>>><<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.............................