Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tired Tuesday

It's one of 'those days'. I'm tired, irritable and grouchy. I need a break. I'm tired of being a single parent. Karen is very, well, she's herself. And that can exhaust anyone. She's trying to my soul. She had a friend over to play. They fought over Curtis...holding him, feeding him... They fought over toys, the pool, playing, not playing, not picking up. I feel the need for a very large Dove chocolate bar! Tonight is Bunko, so I'm looking forward to a break. I do have to take Curtis with me, but he's cute enough that others will want to hold him. Plus, I'm hoping he'll take a nap. It's hot. I feel sweaty. No time to shower again. I feel crabby.

4 comments:

Chris Steele said...

I hope that Bunko went well yesterday, and I hope that today is better. When is Paul back? Just remember, school starts in not too many more weeks. You should send Karen down here--it starts in 3 weeks!

snotbottom said...

I did have fun. Didn't win, but the best part about this group is the food!! Half the group brings something and we eat very well! I made a watermelon baby cradle. I have so much fruit left over it's great! Smoothies for breakfast!

Anonymous said...

So you will be kissing Pauls butt when he gets home so you do not have to do the single parent thing anymore ever huh? By the way... noone call Larisa tonight because she is going to be BUSY!!!

snotbottom said...

Thankfully he doesn't travel as much as he used to, and he doesn't like it. He'd rather be home. And it's Thursday night to not call. And if you do, I ain't answering!! ;0D