
Whenever I get the camera out, Curtis won't keep his off of me. He watches very closely. I already have him trained about looking at me for a picture!

Every month I take a picture of Curtis next to this calendar. I did it with Karen, too. It's neat to see the growth progression.
YAY! my room is done....err, OUR room is done! I put the quilt rack up all by myself. This is the quilt Paul's great grandma made. The little table lamps were black. I sprayed them white.
You notice how Curtis is keeping his eyes on the camera?
2 comments:
LOL - Curtis looks like baby doll on your bed! Great room! Cant wait to hear Pauls reaction.
So I think it means that you have the camera out too much, if Curtis is that interested. Just kidding. Your room looks gorgeous. And Curtis looks so TALL--like his sister, I guess.
Post a Comment