Tuesday, March 04, 2008

March Update

Nothing really exciting going on, but wanted to update for the few wondeful people who check this thing.

-- I'm 90% done being 34. I'll have my birthday in 9 days. Paul will be gone to L.A. again, but I'm sure he'll make it up to me!

-- Curtis is 90% potty trained. Potties are no troubles, but poops, that's a whole other story! This morning he announced he needed to "poopoo toilet". So I set him up there. He pees and says he's done. "No, you said poopoo." So he sits and pushes, and toots. "All done!" "No, you said poopoo. I think there's still poop in your tummy." He sits some more, pushes some more... and poops in the toilet! So he flushes (a treat I tell ya) and we do the Happy Poopoo Dance. I call Paul to tell him the good news. I walk back into the bathroom... and he's pooped on the floor and on my bathrobe (we were getting ready for a shower). I told Paul never mind and got to cleaning up the mess. But we're getting closer!!

-- The weather is 90% better. The kids have been able to play outside and Paul has his seeds started. Last night did get windy, but not as bad as in January. It was noisy enough it made Karen nervous.

-- Gas is 90% too high. It's up to $3.30. I now plan my trips 'to town' to try and save money. I have to have at least 3 things to do to make it worth the gas. I sent Paul with my coupons and a list for Albertson's since it's a 15 mile trip and he works just blocks from the store. He is also buying black ink. Since we're:

-- 10% out of ink. My black ran out last night. We printed all 6 credit reports and it uses a lot of paper, therefore a lot of ink, even on econo-fast mode. We have very good credit! $3,000 left on the van and $41,000 on the house! woot! So, Paul will take our empties in to trade in on new ink cartridges.

-- Milk is 10% off today. You know how I love to save money. Today at Rite Aid, everything not on sale is 10% off. I try to buy my milk on Tuesdays since it's $2.51 today. I also have a rebate check coming that is $45.49 and one here already to spend that is $8.50. Chex Mix is $.88 today and I have a .50 coupon. Score!! mmmm.

-- I am 100% better. Last week I caught whatever minor bug Curtis had and amplified it 90%. I spent most of Tuesday on the couch with the flu ache. (No pukies, thank the Lord!) Then it turned into a chest cold. I woke up every night coughing (sorry Paul) and last night was the first night I didn't.


-- I love Paul 100%! I am so grateful for him. **smooch**

1 comment:

Margaret said...

You are one funny chiquita banana.

Mom