Saturday we celebrated my Mom's 60th Birthday with a dinner party at their church. There were about 28 people there. Paul and I "catered". We made roast pork loin, braised cabbage, mushroom rice pilaf, and garlic cheese rolls. We made it all there in the parsonage, and mmm did it smell gooood! Everyone told us they liked the food, and we fed everyone, and sent leftovers home with some, for less than $50. Sweet, eh? Paul and I had a great time doing the food. We are a pretty good team.
Happy Birthday, Mom, now and again on Tuesday, when you really turn 60. I love you!!




1 comment:
Larisa and Paul,
I cannot tell you how much it meant to have you throw this celebration for me. Thank you so very, very much. I love you both.
Karen was such a good helper and looked beautiful.
Curtis was his usual cute and funny self who really wanted to melt the "silverware" in the candle flame.
I love you.
Mom
Post a Comment