In 35 minutes I will be 35. How weird is that? To celebrate, I will:
1) Go volunteer at Karen's school, because it's Thursday
2) Eat chocolate, but that's not really any different than yesterday
3) Not change any diapers (cuz he's potty trained!)((and had 3 successful poop-in-the-toilet-days!))
4) Watch Survivor (because it's Thursday) and the Apprentice
5) Talk to Paul on the phone (because he's in L.A.)
6) Have a church meeting with the pastor's wife and a friend (because we have a TV for the video) ((this is not typical fun-for-your-birthday fare))
7) Listen to my mom sing, cuz she calls every year and does :oD
Pictures I have recently taken this week:



EDITED @ 10:58am
So plans changed today. Just as I was getting ready to go to school, the school called and said Karen had a 101* temperature. So I picked her up and we came home. I colored my hair instead. woooo. But, I did get 2 bouquets of flowers from Paul and my parents. I am still eating chocolate.
1 comment:
Have a groovy little birthday and I hope your day is fine, a groovy little birthday my friend...
I think I played that little ditty on Way-Fm a time or two for you. Be blessed you didn't actually hear me sing!
I hope your day is FANTASTIC! Have double your portion of chocolate! And hey, is that a Dairy Queen ice cream cake you're holding? Those are the BEST!
Post a Comment